How To block Someone in Whatsapp?
Here are the quick steps to block someone in Whatsapp.
From Whatsapp Chat Window:
- Open Whatsapp messenger.
- Open Chat of the Person you want to Block.
- Click Settings (3 dots) on top right corner of Chat window.
- Click on ‘More’.
- Select ‘Block’ and confirm the option.
From Whatsapp Contacts:
- Open Whatsapp Messnger.
- Open contacts & search for the contact you want to block.
- Open the persons contact.
- Scroll down.
- Choose ‘Block’ & confirm.
This is how a person can be blocked in Whatapp.
If We block someone in Whatsapp What Happens?
- The person will not be able to contact you through the Whatapp Messenger.
- They will not get any notification about your status messages.
- Your display picture will become blank in their Whatsapp.
- Messages sent by the blocked person will not be sent to you. (So they can always see only a single tick in their chat window).
Meaning, he/she will be able to message or make call to you. But, you will not receive the calls or messages. This way you are safe from spammers & people who annoy you.
This is an option that Whatsapp provides for you to be safe from annoying people.
If I Block someone in Whatsapp, will they know?
Whatsapp does not give the other person any notification that you have blocked them. But, they will slowly can realize that you have done so when they are not able to see your Whatsapp DP images, status and also when whatever the message they sent it not delivered to you.
So, Whatsapp will not give any explicit notification to them. But they can understand that you have done so through the above symptoms.
Previous Post: What happens When you Mute Someone in Whatsapp? – FAQs
If We Block a Person on Whatsapp What Happens?
View Post/Rangoli Design Category
- General Topics (8)
- Rangoli & Kolam Designs (39)
- Social Media (1)
- Kolam with Straight Dots (4)
View Posts/Rangoli Designs by Tags
- Dotted Rangoli (1)
- Pulli Kolam (4)
- Rangoli Designs (19)
- Neli Kolam (8)
- Idol Designs (3)
- Simple Neli Kolam (5)
- colorful Rangoli (8)
- simple Rangoli (16)
- Freehand Rangoli (21)
- Neli Kolam for beginners (4)
- Swastika Symbol Rangoli (2)
- Easy Rangoli Designs for Beginners (3)
- Neli Kolam – Deepam Design (2)
- Exam Results (1)
- New Year (1)
- Konrai (1)
- KonnaKani (1)
- Love (2)
- Life (1)
- Spirituality (1)
- Prayer (1)
- Meditation (2)
- Dream (1)
- Environment Day (1)
- Father's Day (1)
- Care (1)
- WhatsApp (1)
- Profile Security (1)
- Privacy (1)
- festival rangoli designs (2)
- importance of festival celebration (4)
- Dotted Kolam (1)
- Straight Dots Kolam (4)
- Lotus Rangoli (1)
- Pongal Festival Kolam (2)
- Whatsapp Profile Picture (1)
- TN Exam Results (1)
- hide profile picture in whatsapp (1)
- Whatsapp profile picture privacy (1)
- simple neli kolam with dots (1)
- Rangoli for beginners (1)
- simple lotus kolam with dots step by step (1)
- WhatsApp Features summer How to hide dp in whatsapp how to hide profile picture in whatsapp Whatsapp Ticks Unread Whatsapp Messages Whatsapp Mute Notification home garden beat the heat Unread Whatsapp Chats plants roof top garden organic farming watermelon tomato orange Whatsapp Profile picture privacy Blue Ticks in Whatsapp Message Whatsapp Mute Voice call Whatsapp Backup Recover Deleted Messages Whatsapp Restore Voice Speech Messenger Google Now Features Video Call Mute Whatsapp Chat Voip Chat Messengers Install Whatsapp Without Sim Whatsapp Without Phone Number Facebook Profile Privacy Social Media Privacy Holi melon